Sunday, February 24, 2013

NOkCupid

Ok everyone, this is basically just filler since I've been increasingly absent. Life has been pretty insane and I'm not quite ready to relate it all to you. However, someone once said that 'laughter is the best medicine', so why don't we give that a shot? In my opinion, finding people who are crazier than you are is really the best medicine, but, to each his own.

Out of boredom and some deep-seated need to be reckless I reactivated my OkCupid account. For the second time, I found the thing to be rather uncomfortable and strange, and ended up deactivating as soon as I could. But not before I received some of these gems from my adoring admirers.

1. Re: My alleged likeness to Shannen Doherty. Maybe hold off on the superficial insults regarding female beauty, mirror-selfie guy. At least until the second or third message.


2. I'd be offended, but he's kind of spot on here. 



3. Ew. Let's make that 38% enemies. 


And that was the end of that. Hang in there, people. Winter is almost over.

Before I go, an update for those DYING to know what happened to my date with the open container: he lives! And he visited my profile an hour after I reactivated (duh, no one can resist this).

Glad you made it through the storm, buddy and I appreciate you not abducting me. Also- thanks for not calling, ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preach.